High End Cuticle Certification with Erica
Date: Friday, November 10, 2023
Time: 9:00am- 5:00pm
Location: The Pink Chair 4-2220 Northridge Dr. Saskatoon, SK S7L 6X8, Canada
Who is it for: Intermediate & advanced e-file users.
What will you learn: Erica will teach you everything you need to know about cuticles and equip you with critical thinking skills so that you can customize your services to meet each of your clients specific needs. We begin with basic cuticle prep and progress towards more detailed, meticulous prep skills. This day is packed with lectures, demos and hands-on practice with personal coaching from Erica.
- Bit kit valued at $100 (which will be used during training)
- Certificate of completion
- Eligibility to be featured on our Tech Locator
- Guided notes. Please note that any video or audio recording is prohibited.
What to bring: Your e-file, extension cord, and packed lunch.
How to prepare:
- Attendees must come to class with natural nails with NO product (no polish, gel, or enhancements).
- Refrain from doing any cuticle work for at least +2 weeks leading up to the class (the longer the better).
- Note: Attendees will be working on themselves and each other during the hands-on training.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made with more than 72 hours notice prior to the class in order to receive a refund of the class cost less $100 USD. No refunds will be given for cancellations made with less than 72 hours notice. If the class is canceled by the instructor, a full refund will be given.
Full payment due at checkout unless Shop Pay is selected.